Note: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available
E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is c...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use....[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
1,000 Indian Recipes
by Batra, Neelam;Batra, Neelan
- 1,000 Indian Recipes by Batra, Neelam;Batra, Neelan
- Bookseller: The Bookseller (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 21973
- Title: 1,000 Indian Recipes
- Author: Batra, Neelam;Batra, Neelan
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Very Good
- Jacket condition: Very Good
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0764519727
- ISBN 13: 9780764519727
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Place: Somerset, New Jersey, U.s.a.
- Date published: 2002
- Keywords: 1,000 Indian Recipes
- Size: 8vo
Please note that we grade our books carefully and conservatively -- your satisfaction is our goal and is guaranteed! We accept VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, Western Union or MoneyGram transfers, and International money orders. Prices in other currencies available upon request. Canadian residents must add 5% GST. Returns accepted within 30 days upon notification and a reason given. ***We package securely and ship promptly***
You'll discover delicious choices for dishes that make Indian food unforgettable: crispy fritters; tangy pickles; chaat snacks and salads; refreshing yogurt raitas; richly flavored curries; comforting legume (dal) dishes; creative vegetable and meat main courses and side dishes; decadent desserts; and exotic drinks.
To guide your cooking, Neelam Batra provides time-and labor-saving methods, ingredient substitutions, and menu suggestions, and addresses modern health concerns without sacrificing flavor. This is a book Indian food lovers—and health-conscious eaters and vegetarians, too—can turn to for everyday meals and special occasions for years to come!
CAD $ 22.00 ($18.06)CAD $10.99 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Collecting proofs, galleys, and advance reviews
Devoted collectors of rare books will love finding proofs, galleys, and advance review copies of their favorite pieces of literature. Find rare proofs and advance reading copies in the Rare Book Room.
Why settle for an ordinary copy of your favorite book when you could have an autographed copy? Find signed books here.