E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former o...[more]
The Adventures of Robinson Crusoe
by Daniel De Foe
- The Adventures of Robinson Crusoe by Daniel De Foe
- Bookseller: booksnvintage (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: biblio389
- Title: The Adventures of Robinson Crusoe
- Author: Daniel De Foe
- Book condition: VG-/Good+
- Jacket condition: none
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First Edition Thus - A New Edition For Young Readers 1922
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: M.A. Donohue & Co.
- Place: Chicago, NY
- Date published: 1922
- Keywords: Robinson Crusoe FIRST EDITION
$ 100.00$3.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2008
Location: Carol Stream,Illinois
All Through the Year Songs singing Games Verses Rhytmic Activiti...
Florence O'Keane Whelan
The only one I can find. Spiral bound. Edgewear, corners creased, name on cover in pencil. Some peeling of the top layer of pape...$100.00
The Guardians of the House
Lucy Boston with Diana Boston
Inscribed "The Simpson family You saw most of these faces at Green Know on 26 April 2001 Diana Boston" Book in Fine conditi...$100.00
The Three Bears An Action Book with Five 3-Dimensional Spring-Up...
3 spring ups detached but still there - a couple pieces of tape used. Last one top layer of paper off on illustration of curtain...$189.00
Join the Bibliophiles' Club today and start saving 10% on every book you buy on Biblio.com.$19.95 / year
Make an offer on select books
Our booksellers are willing to listen to offers on thousands of uncommonly good books. Browse the selection here and name your price!
Gifts for book lovers
Surely you know someone who needs an Oscar Wilde action figure. No? How about a Jane Austen tattoo set? Still looking? Check out our Bibliophile's Shop for great gifts for book lovers.