E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
ADVICE TO A SON; OR, DIRECTIONS FOR YOUR BETTER CONDUCT THROUGH THE
by OSBORNE, Francis
- ADVICE TO A SON; OR, DIRECTIONS FOR YOUR BETTER CONDUCT THROUGH THE by OSBORNE, Francis
- Bookseller: Boston Book Company (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 84208
- Title: ADVICE TO A SON; OR, DIRECTIONS FOR YOUR BETTER CONDUCT THROUGH THE
- Author: OSBORNE, Francis
- Binding: Hardcover
- Date published: 1656
- Keywords: ESSAYS, LITERATURE, SUPPRESSED, ENGLAND, HISTORY
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
$ 1,250.00$8.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Location: Jamaica Plain,Massachusetts
Collecting food and drink books
Nothing quite whets the appetite for rare and collectible books like old and vintage cookbooks. Be sure to check out our cook books and food section of our rare book room.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.