E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher....[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
ADVICE TO A SON; OR, DIRECTIONS FOR YOUR BETTER CONDUCT THROUGH THE
by OSBORNE, Francis
- ADVICE TO A SON; OR, DIRECTIONS FOR YOUR BETTER CONDUCT THROUGH THE by OSBORNE, Francis
- Bookseller: Boston Book Company (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 84208
- Title: ADVICE TO A SON; OR, DIRECTIONS FOR YOUR BETTER CONDUCT THROUGH THE
- Author: OSBORNE, Francis
- Binding: Hardcover
- Date published: 1656
- Keywords: ESSAYS, LITERATURE, SUPPRESSED, ENGLAND, HISTORY
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
$ 1,250.00$8.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Location: Jamaica Plain,Massachusetts
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Spend a Year with Fine Books
Now you can save 28% off the cover price when you subscribe to a year of Fine Books & Collections magazine on Biblio.