E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge....[more]
by Mordillo, Guillermo
- Amore Amore by Mordillo, Guillermo
- Bookseller: Downtown Books & News (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 1090
- Title: Amore Amore
- Author: Mordillo, Guillermo
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: VG+
- Jacket condition: No dustjacket
- Quantity available: 1
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 880436257X
- ISBN 13: 9788804362579
- Publisher: Milano, Italy: Arnoldo Mondadori Editore
- Date published: 1994
- Bookseller catalogs: Graphic Arts & Comics;
- Subjects: COMICS & GRAPHIC NOVELS / Graphic Novels / General;
Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG Media Mail or First Class Airmail. Many of our books are heavier or oversized. We will contact you to let you know if extra shipping is required so please have a valid e-mail. We accept Cash, Check, Visa, Master Card, Discover, AmEx and Paypal.
$ 40.00$3.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2002
Location: Asheville,North Carolina
The Complete Two-Fisted Tales
Gaines, William M. (editor)
West Plains, MO: Russ Cochran, Publisher, 1980. First Thus. Hardcover. VG+/No Dj. as issued. 4to. Four hardcover volumes that ...$195.00
Join the Bibliophiles' Club today and start saving 10% on every book you buy on Biblio.com.$19.95 / year
Give the gift of book collecting to that book lover in your life with Biblio.com Gift Certificates.
Collecting proofs, galleys, and advance reviews
Devoted collectors of rare books will love finding proofs, galleys, and advance review copies of their favorite pieces of literature. Find rare proofs and advance reading copies in the Rare Book Room.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.