E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge....[more]
by Mordillo, Guillermo
- Amore Amore by Mordillo, Guillermo
- Bookseller: Downtown Books & News (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 1090
- Title: Amore Amore
- Author: Mordillo, Guillermo
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: VG+
- Jacket condition: No dustjacket
- Quantity available: 1
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 880436257X
- ISBN 13: 9788804362579
- Publisher: Milano, Italy: Arnoldo Mondadori Editore
- Date published: 1994
- Bookseller catalogs: Graphic Arts & Comics;
- Subjects: COMICS & GRAPHIC NOVELS / Graphic Novels / General;
Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG Media Mail or First Class Airmail. Many of our books are heavier or oversized. We will contact you to let you know if extra shipping is required so please have a valid e-mail. We accept Cash, Check, Visa, Master Card, Discover, AmEx and Paypal.
$ 40.00$3.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2002
Location: Asheville,North Carolina
The Complete Two-Fisted Tales
Gaines, William M. (editor)
West Plains, MO: Russ Cochran, Publisher, 1980. First Thus. Hardcover. VG+/No Dj. as issued. 4to. Four hardcover volumes that ...$195.00
Join the Bibliophiles' Club today and start saving 10% on every book you buy on Biblio.com.$19.95 / year
Give the gift of book collecting to that book lover in your life with Biblio.com Gift Certificates.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Gifts for book lovers
Surely you know someone who needs an Oscar Wilde action figure. No? How about a Jane Austen tattoo set? Still looking? Check out our Bibliophile's Shop for great gifts for book lovers.