E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is c...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- The heel of the spine.
Arkansas Traveler : A Benni Harper Mystery
by Fowler, Earlene
- Arkansas Traveler by Fowler, Earlene
- Bookseller: Seattle Mystery Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 5193
- Title: Arkansas Traveler
- Author: Fowler, Earlene
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Very Good
- Jacket condition: very good
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First printing
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0425178080
- ISBN 13: 9780425178089
- Publisher: Berkley
- Place: New York
- Date published: 2001
- Keywords: BENNI HARPER, SUGARTREE, CHURCHES, RACIAL TENSION,
- Bookseller catalogs: FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Women Sleuths;
- Subjects: FICTION / General; FICTION / Fantasy / General; FICTION / Mystery & Detective / General; FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Women Sleuths; FICTION / Suspense;
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, money orders and personal checks. Books may be returned within 30 days. Full refund will be given upon receipt of book in condition as originally sent. Washington State residents must be charged applicable sales tax.
★ ON SALE ★More books like this are on sale from Seattle Mystery Bookshop at 10% off!
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Well Of Lost Plots, The
New York: Viking Press, 2003. Advance Uncorrected Proof. Paperback. Fine. One of only 2,000 copies printed. One page scuffed a...$30.00
New York: Viking Press, 2004. Advance Uncorrected Proof. Paperback. Fine. One of only 3,000 copies printed. Slight ripple to ...$30.00
A Darker Place
King, Laurie R
New York: Bantam Books, 1999. First printing. Hardcover. Very Good/very good. Signed on the title page. Light shelf wear to ta...$30.00
Scranton, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.: Harpercollins, 1995. First Edition. Hard Cover. Good to Very Good/Very Good. Signed on title p...$30.00
Collecting Arkham House
Learn about collecting the iconic horror and fantasy publisher that produced books by the likes of Ray Bradbury, August Derleth and H. P. Lovecraft.
Why settle for an ordinary copy of your favorite book when you could have an autographed copy? Find signed books here.