E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is c...[more]
Arkansas Traveler : A Benni Harper Mystery
by Fowler, Earlene
- Arkansas Traveler by Fowler, Earlene
- Bookseller: Seattle Mystery Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 5193
- Title: Arkansas Traveler
- Author: Fowler, Earlene
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Very Good
- Jacket condition: very good
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First printing
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0425178080
- ISBN 13: 9780425178089
- Publisher: Berkley
- Place: New York
- Date published: 2001
- Keywords: BENNI HARPER, SUGARTREE, CHURCHES, RACIAL TENSION,
- Bookseller catalogs: FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Women Sleuths;
- Subjects: FICTION / General; FICTION / Fantasy / General; FICTION / Mystery & Detective / General; FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Women Sleuths; FICTION / Suspense;
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, money orders and personal checks. Books may be returned within 30 days. Full refund will be given upon receipt of book in condition as originally sent. Washington State residents must be charged applicable sales tax.
$ 30.00$5.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Blanche Among the Talented Tenth
Gordonsville, Virginia, U.S.A.: St Martins Pr, 1994. First Edition. Hard Cover. Good to Very Good/Very Good. Signed on title p...$30.00
The Menehune Murders
Woodstock, VT, U.S.A.: Foul Play, 1989. First Edition. Hard Cover. As New/As New. Signed by the author on the title page. Clea...$30.00
New York: Delacorte, 1994. First printing. Hardcover. Very Good/very good. Signed on the title page. Tail end edge of spine ha...$30.00
New York: Viking Press, 2004. Advance Uncorrected Proof. Paperback. Fine. One of only 3,000 copies printed. Slight ripple to ...$30.00
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Books into film
Books that were subsequently made into films are among the most highly sought after titles for many collectors. View some of the high points in our books into film rare book room.