E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
- An exact copy of an original work.
Author's National Edition The Writings Of Mark Twain Volume One
by Twain, Mark
- Author's National Edition The Writings Of Mark Twain Volume One by Twain, Mark
- Bookseller: Brick Road Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 801
- Title: Author's National Edition The Writings Of Mark Twain Volume One
- Author: Twain, Mark
- Illustrator: B&W Illustrations and Photographs
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Good with no dust jacket
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Harper & Brothers Publishers; London
- Date published: 1912
- Keywords: Literature, Twain, Mark, Clemens, Samuel, Collectable
- Bookseller catalogs: Reference;
~ You can return a book for any reason within 7 days of delivery.
~ If the reason for a return is our fault we will credit back the original shipping charge and cover the cost of return shipping.
~ In any case, please notify us by email or phone before you return a book.
BOOKS SOLD SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE:
~ Our books are offered for sale on several sites and, in some cases, in our B&M store. While we update our listings frequently, on rare occations a book may have already been sold. If this were to occur we will contact you via email as quickly as possible, often within minutes.
~ We accept checks and money orders drawn on U.S. funds. Please allow time for clearing funds.
~ Visa and MasterCard, and American Express and Discover are accepted via Biblio.
~ We accept PayPal. If you are not transfered to PayPal to complete the transaction, we will email you a PayPal invoice after Biblio notifies us of your purchase.
~ Washington State residents pay the Ellensburg Sales Tax rate of 8%.
INQUIRIES ARE ENCOURAGED:
~ We enjoy talking to collectors about their specific requirements. We welcome inquiries. Please use this sites email system or, in the U.S. and Canada, call us toll free at 1-866-912-6999.
$ 10.00$2.95 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2004
AQHA Stud Book Combined Errata Books No. 2 (1943) through No. 30...
The American Quarter Horse Association
The American Quarter Horse Association; Amarillo, TX. Fair 1974. Stapled wraps. Moisture stained along lower edge and wrinkled o...$10.00
Becoming An Academic Writer: A Modern Rhetoric (Instructor's Ed...
Moxley, Joseph M
D. C. Heath And Company; Lexington, MA. Near Fine 1994. First Edition. Softcover. Textbook; First Printing; Unused. Shelf wear t...$10.25
Robert's Rules Of Order: With a Guide and Commentary
Pyramid Books; New York. Near Fine 1972. First Thus. Paperback. Mass Market PB; Thirteenth Printing; Small chip top of spine. Un...$9.50
Nonbook Materials The Organization of Integrated Collections
Weihs, Jean with Shirley Lewis, Janet MacDonald
Canadian Library Association. Very Good with no dust jacket 1979. Second Edition. Hardcover. Ex-Library; Ex university library b...$9.25
How to identify a rare book
There are several important points to keep in mind when trying to determine if a book can be considered "rare". Read here to learn more.Learn how to determine if a book is rare
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.