E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is c...[more]
Autograph Letters, Manuscripts, Documents (Catalogue 145)
by The Rendells, Inc
- Autograph Letters, Manuscripts, Documents (Catalogue 145) by The Rendells, Inc
- Bookseller: Bookmarc's (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: EC28768BB
- Title: Autograph Letters, Manuscripts, Documents (Catalogue 145)
- Author: The Rendells, Inc
- Format/binding: Paperback
- Book condition: Very Good
- Jacket condition: No Jacket as Issued
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: The Rendells, Inc.
- Place: Newton, Massachusetts
- Date published: 1979
- Keywords: AUCTION CATALOG
- Bookseller catalogs: Art History / Art Catalogs: Auctions;
- Subjects: ART / History / General;
Bookmarc's has a 100% money back guarantee on books returned within 30 days of the date they are mailed to you and it is not as described.
$ 10.00$4.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Location: La Porte,Texas
Autograph Letters, Manuscripts, Documents (Catalogue 154)
The Rendells, Inc
Newton, Massachusetts: The Rendells, Inc., 1980. BN1 - A softcover in very good condition that has previous owner's info typ...$10.00
19th and 20th Century European and American Posters (Wednesday, ...
New York: Christie's East, 1981. BN1 - A softcover in very good condition that has some rubbing, wrinkling, crease, and stai...$10.00
Fine Persian Rugs and Carpets (Saturday, December 15, 1979)
Sotheby Parke Bernet Inc
New York: Sotheby Parke Bernet Inc., 1979. BO1 - A softcover in good condition that has wrinkling, chipping, crease, light scrat...$10.00
Fine Books & Manuscripts, Atlases & Maps, Literary &...
Sotheby Parke Bernet Inc
New York: Sotheby Parke Bernet Inc., 1980. BO1 - A softcover in very good condition that has some light scratches, rubbing, and ...$10.00
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>
Books into film
Books that were subsequently made into films are among the most highly sought after titles for many collectors. View some of the high points in our books into film rare book room.