E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is c...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
Autograph Letters, Manuscripts, Documents (Catalogue 145)
by The Rendells, Inc
- Autograph Letters, Manuscripts, Documents (Catalogue 145) by The Rendells, Inc
- Bookseller: Bookmarc's (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: EC28768BB
- Title: Autograph Letters, Manuscripts, Documents (Catalogue 145)
- Author: The Rendells, Inc
- Format/binding: Paperback
- Book condition: Very Good
- Jacket condition: No Jacket as Issued
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: The Rendells, Inc.
- Place: Newton, Massachusetts
- Date published: 1979
- Keywords: AUCTION CATALOG
- Bookseller catalogs: Art History / Art Catalogs: Auctions;
- Subjects: ART / History / General;
Bookmarc's has a 100% money back guarantee on books returned within 30 days of the date they are mailed to you and it is not as described.
$ 10.00$4.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Location: La Porte,Texas
19th and 20th Century European and American Posters (Wednesday, ...
New York: Christie's East, 1981. BN1 - A softcover in very good condition that has some rubbing, wrinkling, crease, and stai...$10.00
Fine Books & Manuscripts, Atlases & Maps, Literary &...
Sotheby Parke Bernet Inc
New York: Sotheby Parke Bernet Inc., 1980. BO1 - A softcover in very good condition that has some light scratches, rubbing, and ...$10.00
Fine Printed Books (Friday, June 25, 1982)
New York: Sotheby Parke Bernet Inc., 1982. BO1 - A softcover in good condition that has wrinkling, chipping, crease, and stains,...$10.00
Herman Darvick Autograph Auctions (Public Auction Sale No. 22)
New York: Herman Darvick, 1990. CK2 - A softcover in very good condition that has some wrinkling, crease and tears on the front,...$10.00
Browse rare books
Interested in rare and collectible books? Booksellers from around the world showcase some of their finest in Biblio's rare book room.
Collect modern first editions
Biblio is showcasing the top book published every year starting in 1919. See if your favorite modern first edition made the list! Check out our collecting first editions by the year.