E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians: 6th Ed
by Slonimsky, Nicolas
- Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians: 6th Ed by Slonimsky, Nicolas
- Bookseller: Autumn's Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 003348
- Title: Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians: 6th Ed
- Author: Slonimsky, Nicolas
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Very Good
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0028702409
- ISBN 13: 9780028702407
- Publisher: Schirmer Books
- Place: New York
- Date published: 1978
- Keywords: Music
- Bookseller catalogs: Music;
Return accepted in 10 days if book not as described.
$ 14.95$0.99 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Books on sale
Did you know many booksellers offer exclusive sales and discounts on their books on Biblio? Check out our books on sale for a great deal on an uncommonly good book!