Note: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available
E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
The Beautiful String Art Book
by Raymond Gautard
- The Beautiful String Art Book by Raymond Gautard
- Bookseller: jenasbooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 090607GAUTARD0158
- Title: The Beautiful String Art Book
- Author: Raymond Gautard
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Good
- Quantity available: 1
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0806953861
- ISBN 13: 9780806953861
- Publisher: Sterling Pub. Co
- Place: Lewisville, Texas, U.s.a.
- Date published: 1978
Orders usually ship within 24 hours. Delivery of media mail may take 4-14 business days. Delivery of expedited mail may take 3-7 business days. Returns accepted within 30 days of receipt.
$ 199.99$3.99 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Collecting proofs, galleys, and advance reviews
Devoted collectors of rare books will love finding proofs, galleys, and advance review copies of their favorite pieces of literature. Find rare proofs and advance reading copies in the Rare Book Room.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.