E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or paper...[more]
- A technique of printing where the inked image or text is transferred from a plate to a rubber blanket, and finally to surface o...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket....[more]
Best Friends in Summer
by BARD Mary
- Best Friends in Summer by BARD Mary
- Bookseller: Fortuna Books (NZ)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 000805
- Title: Best Friends in Summer
- Author: BARD Mary
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Very Good
- Jacket condition: Very Good
- Edition: First Edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Hammond
- Place: London
- Date published: 1960
- Keywords: mary bard best friends series first edition american juveile fiction
- Bookseller catalogs: CHILDRENS YOUNG ADULT;
- Subjects: JUVENILE FICTION / General;
FORTUNA BOOKS SHIPPING RATES in EUROS for standard Air rate.
New Zealand (1-3 standard size items) Euro 5.00 standard post or email direct for best rates. Insuance cover equivalent to NZD $250.
Australia; 200g-500g €8.00 ; up to 1kg (standard) €12.00
Rest of World; 200g-500g €15.00 ; up to 1kg (standard) € 24.00
Weights greater than 1000 grams will be charged a proportionally increased rate. I.E. 2500 grams will be charged at x2.5 standard 1kg rate.
Insurance over NZD$250 amount is for a flat rate payment of NZD$10
Books received which are not as described may be returned for a full refund of the book cost, less shipping, after prior arrangement with the seller. Please make no returns until we have agreed to the terms of the return.
€ 300.00 ($342.27)€24.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Biggles Looks Back
JOHNS W E
London: Hodder, 1965 excellent copy, minor pencil booksellers notes to fep, DW unclipped VG+ light surface wear to edges with so...€175.00
The Strange House
London: Hamilton, 1965 1965 third impression of first edition (1961) , pictorial papered boards replicated on the DW, written an...€150.00
Bill Badger's Winter Cruise
BB - Denys Watkins-Pitchford
London: Hamish Hamilton, 1961 (500 gram rate) unclipped DW light wear, gift inscription to fep has been blacked out, SECOND IMPR...€125.00
London: Jonathan Cape, 1982 pictorial laminated boards has mild browning to edge with some flaking of lamination at top corner, ...€125.00
Collect modern first editions
Biblio is showcasing the top book published every year starting in 1919. See if your favorite modern first edition made the list! Check out our collecting first editions by the year.
Browse rare books
Interested in rare and collectible books? Booksellers from around the world showcase some of their finest in Biblio's rare book room.