E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
The Best of the World's Classics
by Cabot-Lodge, Henry (editor)
- The Best of the World's Classics by Cabot-Lodge, Henry (editor)
- Bookseller: Mostly Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 246
- Title: The Best of the World's Classics
- Author: Cabot-Lodge, Henry (editor)
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Good
- Quantity available: 1
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Funk & Wagnalls Company
- Date published: 1909
- Keywords: Classics, literature, Classic literature, Rome, Great Britain, Ireland, America, Europe, The Best of the World's Classics, Henry Cabot-Lodge, Cabot-Lodge
- Bookseller catalogs: FICTION / Classics;
- Subjects: FICTION / Anthologies (multiple authors); FICTION / Classics;
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
$ 35.00$3.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2008
Little, Brown & Co., 1946. Hardcover. Good. A naval adventure story of Horatio Hornblower. Hornblower must rescue a man f...$350.00
Join the Bibliophiles' Club today and start saving 10% on every book you buy on Biblio.com.$19.95 / year
Give the gift of book collecting to that book lover in your life with Biblio.com Gift Certificates.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Collecting Arkham House
Learn about collecting the iconic horror and fantasy publisher that produced books by the likes of Ray Bradbury, August Derleth and H. P. Lovecraft.