E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye.(see also Goatsk...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
by BROADFOOT, (Major W.)
- BILLIARDS by BROADFOOT, (Major W.)
- Bookseller: J. W. McKenzie (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 39192
- Title: BILLIARDS
- Author: BROADFOOT, (Major W.)
- Place: London, Longmans, Green,
- Date published: 1896.
£ 120.00 ($196.54)£6.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>
Why settle for an ordinary copy of your favorite book when you could have an autographed copy? Find signed books here.