E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye.(see also Goatsk...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
by BROADFOOT, (Major W.)
- BILLIARDS by BROADFOOT, (Major W.)
- Bookseller: J. W. McKenzie (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 39192
- Title: BILLIARDS
- Author: BROADFOOT, (Major W.)
- Place: London, Longmans, Green,
- Date published: 1896.
£ 120.00 ($194.11)£6.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Cleaning and repairing leather books
Wondering how to take care of the leather books in your collection? Reknowned book care expert Bern Marcowitz explains how and when to clean and repair leather books.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.