E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
The Birds of America
by John James Audubon
- The Birds of America by John James Audubon
- Bookseller: Terra Australis Books (AU)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 015041
- Title: The Birds of America
- Author: John James Audubon
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Good
- Jacket condition: No Jacket
- Edition: Reprint
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: The Macmillan Company
- Place: New York, New York, U.S.A.
- Date published: 1942
- Keywords: BIRDS AMERICA USA ORNITHOLOGY
- Bookseller catalogs: Birds - General;
- Subjects: NATURE / Birds & Birdwatching;
AUD $ 35.00 ($31.28)AUD $32.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Location: Daisy Hill,Queensland
A Field Guide to the Birds of South-East Asia
New Holland Publishers, 2000. 504 pages with 104 full colour plates. A comprehensive guide to the 1251 species found in Myanmar ...AUD $35.00
Classic Natural History Prints : Birds of Prey
S. Peter Dance
London, United Kingdom: Studio Editions, 1991. 128 pages with 60 colour plates. . Hard Cover. Very Good/Good+. Illus. by Jose...AUD $35.00
The Parrots of Australia : A Guide to Field Identification and H...
William R. Eastman Jr and Alexander C. Hunt
Sydney, NSW, Australia: Angus & Robertson, 1966. Jacket has approx 2cm x 1cm section missing from top of spine and either si...AUD $33.00
A Guide to the Birds of Costa Rica
Stiles, F. Gary; Skutch, Alexander F
Ithaca, New York, U.S.A.: Comstock Publishing/cornell University Press, 1989. 511 pages with 52 colour plates, detailed species ...AUD $33.00
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.