E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge....[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for ...[more]
BOUND. [Kaptive Kittens | Black Patent | Rope, Garters and Gags] Vol. 1, No. 1
- BOUND. [Kaptive Kittens | Black Patent | Rope, Garters and Gags] Vol. 1, No. 1
- Bookseller: Alta-Glamour Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 14999
- Title: BOUND. [Kaptive Kittens | Black Patent | Rope, Garters and Gags] Vol. 1, No. 1
- Publisher: London Enterprises
- Place: Van Nuys
- Date published: 1974
- Keywords: bondage, sadomasochism, photography
Return within 30 days for refund if not as described. Will work with you to your full satisfaction.
$ 75.00$4.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Cleaning and repairing leather books
Wondering how to take care of the leather books in your collection? Reknowned book care expert Bern Marcowitz explains how and when to clean and repair leather books.