E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge....[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for ...[more]
BOUND. [Kaptive Kittens | Black Patent | Rope, Garters and Gags] Vol. 1, No. 1
- BOUND. [Kaptive Kittens | Black Patent | Rope, Garters and Gags] Vol. 1, No. 1
- Bookseller: Alta-Glamour Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 14999
- Title: BOUND. [Kaptive Kittens | Black Patent | Rope, Garters and Gags] Vol. 1, No. 1
- Publisher: London Enterprises
- Place: Van Nuys
- Date published: 1974
- Keywords: bondage, sadomasochism, photography
Return within 30 days for refund if not as described. Will work with you to your full satisfaction.
$ 75.00$4.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Collecting Arkham House
Learn about collecting the iconic horror and fantasy publisher that produced books by the likes of Ray Bradbury, August Derleth and H. P. Lovecraft.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.