Note: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available
E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4)
by Stephenie Meyer
- Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4) by Stephenie Meyer
- Bookseller: BookHolders (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 4120260
- Title: Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4)
- Author: Stephenie Meyer
- Book condition: Good Condition
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: [ Edition: first ]
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 031606792X
- ISBN 13: 9780316067928
- Publisher: Little, Brown, and Co.
- Place: New York
- This edition first published: 2008
- LCCN: 2008928027
30 Day Return Policy.
Breaking Dawn is the fourth and final novel in the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. Divided into three parts, the first and third sections are written from Bella Swan's perspective and the second is written from the perspective of Jacob Black. Breaking Dawn was released on August 2, 2008 at midnight release parties in over 4,000 bookstores throughout the US.
$ 1.00$4.25 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Location: College Park,Maryland
Collect modern first editions
Biblio is showcasing the top book published every year starting in 1919. See if your favorite modern first edition made the list! Check out our collecting first editions by the year.
How to identify a rare book
There are several important points to keep in mind when trying to determine if a book can be considered "rare". Read here to learn more.Learn how to determine if a book is rare