Note: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available
E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4)
by Stephenie Meyer
- Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4) by Stephenie Meyer
- Bookseller: BookHolders (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 4120260
- Title: Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4)
- Author: Stephenie Meyer
- Book condition: Good Condition
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: [ Edition: first ]
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 031606792X
- ISBN 13: 9780316067928
- Publisher: Little, Brown, and Co.
- Place: New York
- This edition first published: 2008
- LCCN: 2008928027
30 Day Return Policy.
Breaking Dawn is the fourth and final novel in the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. Divided into three parts, the first and third sections are written from Bella Swan's perspective and the second is written from the perspective of Jacob Black. Breaking Dawn was released on August 2, 2008 at midnight release parties in over 4,000 bookstores throughout the US.
$ 1.00$4.25 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Location: College Park,Maryland
Collecting food and drink books
Nothing quite whets the appetite for rare and collectible books like old and vintage cookbooks. Be sure to check out our cook books and food section of our rare book room.
Collecting and identifying signed letters and holographic documents
Many authors and other famous literary figures wrote and signed letters by hand, and you can find a great collection of them in the Biblio rare book room. See our great collection of handwritten letters and holographic documents