E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
THE CANADIAN JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS AND POLITICAL SCIENCE. THE JOURNAL OF THE CANADIAN POLITICAL SCIENCE ASSOCIATION
- THE CANADIAN JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS AND POLITICAL SCIENCE. THE JOURNAL OF THE CANADIAN POLITICAL SCIENCE ASSOCIATION
- Bookseller: D & E Lake Ltd. (ABAC, ILAB) (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #: CETHE CA15
- Title: THE CANADIAN JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS AND POLITICAL SCIENCE. THE JOURNAL OF THE CANADIAN POLITICAL SCIENCE ASSOCIATION
- Publisher: [Toronto]: University of Toronto Press, 1935-67.
- Date published: 1935
- Keywords: CANADIANA/AMERICANA ECONOMICS
All prices are net in US dollars and subject to change. Shipping, handling, and insurance charges are extra. All orders are carefully and solidly packaged and are shipped in a timely manner. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. We ship once a week with USPS, if you need an item fast, we may have use Canadapost or a courier if you just missed our ship date for USPS parcels. Our shipping matrix represents the minimum charge for a low value item weighing under 1 kg. Canadian residents are subject to applicable taxes. Visa and M/C are accepted. All items are in very good or better condition unless otherwise stated; major defects are noted. All items offered subject to prior sale. All items are returnable within 72 hours of receipt with prior notification if found to be not as described; safe return shipment is the client's responsibility. Libraries may request that orders be shipped with an invoice.
$ 2,882.96$9.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Books on sale
Did you know many booksellers offer exclusive sales and discounts on their books on Biblio? Check out our books on sale for a great deal on an uncommonly good book!
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>