E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has b...[more]
by ZENO-GANDIA, MANUEL
- LA CHARCA by ZENO-GANDIA, MANUEL
- Bookseller: Gian Luigi Fine Books Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 009508
- Title: LA CHARCA
- Author: ZENO-GANDIA, MANUEL
- Format/binding: Paperback
- Book condition: VG+
- Edition: First Thus
- Binding: Paperback
- ISBN 10: 0943862043
- ISBN 13: 9780943862040
- Publisher: WATERFRONT PRESS
- Place: MAPLEWOOD, NJ
- Date published: 1982
- Keywords: PUERTO RICAN LITERATURE
We accept returns for almost any reason within three weeks of purchase.
Cleaning and repairing leather books
Wondering how to take care of the leather books in your collection? Reknowned book care expert Bern Marcowitz explains how and when to clean and repair leather books.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.