Note: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available
E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
Charles Gleyre, 1806-1874
by William Hauptman
- Charles Gleyre, 1806-1874 by William Hauptman
- Bookseller: ExtremelyReliable (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: SONG0691044481
- Title: Charles Gleyre, 1806-1874
- Author: William Hauptman
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Very Good
- Quantity available: 1
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0691044481
- ISBN 13: 9780691044484
- Publisher: Princeton University Press
- Place: Ewing, New Jersey, U.s.a.
- This edition first published: 1997
We have 30 day return policy.
$ 124.20$3.99 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>