Note: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available
E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
Charles Gleyre, 1806-1874
by William Hauptman
- Charles Gleyre, 1806-1874 by William Hauptman
- Bookseller: ExtremelyReliable (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: SONG0691044481
- Title: Charles Gleyre, 1806-1874
- Author: William Hauptman
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Very Good
- Quantity available: 1
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0691044481
- ISBN 13: 9780691044484
- Publisher: Princeton University Press
- Place: Ewing, New Jersey, U.s.a.
- This edition first published: 1997
We have 30 day return policy.
$ 86.94$3.99 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Make an offer on select books
Our booksellers are willing to listen to offers on thousands of uncommonly good books. Browse the selection here and name your price!
Gifts for book lovers
Surely you know someone who needs an Oscar Wilde action figure. No? How about a Jane Austen tattoo set? Still looking? Check out our Bibliophile's Shop for great gifts for book lovers.