Note: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available
E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
Charles Gleyre, 1806-1874
by William Hauptman
- Charles Gleyre, 1806-1874 by William Hauptman
- Bookseller: ExtremelyReliable (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: SONG0691044481
- Title: Charles Gleyre, 1806-1874
- Author: William Hauptman
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Very Good
- Quantity available: 1
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0691044481
- ISBN 13: 9780691044484
- Publisher: Princeton University Press
- Place: Ewing, New Jersey, U.s.a.
- This edition first published: 1997
We have 30 day return policy.
$ 124.20$3.99 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Why settle for an ordinary copy of your favorite book when you could have an autographed copy? Find signed books here.
Collecting Arkham House
Learn about collecting the iconic horror and fantasy publisher that produced books by the likes of Ray Bradbury, August Derleth and H. P. Lovecraft.