E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of publicatio...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use....[more]
The Circular Staircase
by Rinehart, Mary Roberts
- The Circular Staircase by Rinehart, Mary Roberts
- Bookseller: Old Scrolls Book Shop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 017198
- Title: The Circular Staircase
- Author: Rinehart, Mary Roberts
- Illustrator: Lester Ralph, Illustrator
- Format/binding: Hard Cover
- Book condition: Very Good+
- Jacket condition: No Dustjacket
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First Edition, First Printing
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Bobbs Merrill
- Place: Indianapolis
- Date published: 1908
- Keywords: Mystery, crime fiction, novel, Fiction, Mary Roberts Rinehart, first Edition, Author's First Book, Decorated Binding, DATB, vintage mystery
- Bookseller catalogs: Antiquarian; Mystery/Crime;
Customer satisfaction is #1 with Old Scrolls Book Shop. We carefully select our inventory and strive to offer clean, quality books and to give accurate and detailed descriptions. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, books may be returned (properly packaged and in same condition as shipped) within 30 days for a full refund. Please call (585-355-6971) or e-mail us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) if there is a problem with a book.
This is the story of how a middle-aged spinster lost her mind, deserted her domestic gods in the city, took a furnished house for the summer out of town, and found herself involved in one of those mysterious crimes that keep our newspapers and detective agencies happy and prosperous. For twenty years I had been perfectly comfortable; for twenty years I had had the window-boxes filled in the spring, the carpets lifted, the awnings put up and the furniture covered with brown linen; for as many summers I had said good-by to my friends, and, after watching their perspiring hegira, had settled down to a delicious quiet in town, where the mail comes three times a day, and the water supply does not depend on a tank on the roof.
$ 150.00$4.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Location: Stanley,New York
Why settle for an ordinary copy of your favorite book when you could have an autographed copy? Find signed books here.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.