E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is us...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket....[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or paper...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
City Center to Regional Mall : Architecture, the Automobile and Retailing in Los Angeles, 1920-50
by Longstreth, Richard W
- City Center to Regional Mall : Architecture, the Automobile and Retailing in Los Angeles, 1920-50 by Longstreth, Richard W
- Bookseller: Expatriate Bookshop of Denmark (DK)
- Bookseller Inventory #: BOOKS019653I
- Title: City Center to Regional Mall : Architecture, the Automobile and Retailing in Los Angeles, 1920-50
- Author: Longstreth, Richard W
- Book condition: Minor rubbing. An ink mark to top page-edge. VG., dustwrapper.
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: MIT Press
- Date published: (1997)
- Keywords: Los Angeles City Planning Architecture Architectural United States California Retail Trade Automobiles
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
$ 210.00$23.36 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2009
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Cleaning and repairing leather books
Wondering how to take care of the leather books in your collection? Reknowned book care expert Bern Marcowitz explains how and when to clean and repair leather books.