E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book that is less then 3 inches in width and length. Books created this small were usually adaptations of larger books...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket....[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is us...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or paper...[more]
City Center to Regional Mall : Architecture, the Automobile and Retailing in Los Angeles, 1920-50
by Longstreth, Richard W
- City Center to Regional Mall : Architecture, the Automobile and Retailing in Los Angeles, 1920-50 by Longstreth, Richard W
- Bookseller: Expatriate Bookshop of Denmark (DK)
- Bookseller Inventory #: BOOKS019653I
- Title: City Center to Regional Mall : Architecture, the Automobile and Retailing in Los Angeles, 1920-50
- Author: Longstreth, Richard W
- Book condition: Minor rubbing. An ink mark to top page-edge. VG., dustwrapper.
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: MIT Press
- Date published: (1997)
- Keywords: Los Angeles City Planning Architecture Architectural United States California Retail Trade Automobiles
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
Collecting proofs, galleys, and advance reviews
Devoted collectors of rare books will love finding proofs, galleys, and advance review copies of their favorite pieces of literature. Find rare proofs and advance reading copies in the Rare Book Room.
Spend a Year with Fine Books
Now you can save 28% off the cover price when you subscribe to a year of Fine Books & Collections magazine on Biblio.