E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is us...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or paper...[more]
- A book that is less then 3 inches in width and length. Books created this small were usually adaptations of larger books...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
City Center to Regional Mall : Architecture, the Automobile and Retailing in Los Angeles, 1920-50
by Longstreth, Richard W
- City Center to Regional Mall : Architecture, the Automobile and Retailing in Los Angeles, 1920-50 by Longstreth, Richard W
- Bookseller: Expatriate Bookshop of Denmark (DK)
- Bookseller Inventory #: BOOKS019653I
- Title: City Center to Regional Mall : Architecture, the Automobile and Retailing in Los Angeles, 1920-50
- Author: Longstreth, Richard W
- Book condition: Minor rubbing. An ink mark to top page-edge. VG., dustwrapper.
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: MIT Press
- Date published: (1997)
- Keywords: Los Angeles City Planning Architecture Architectural United States California Retail Trade Automobiles
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
$ 210.00$23.36 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Make an offer on select books
Our booksellers are willing to listen to offers on thousands of uncommonly good books. Browse the selection here and name your price!
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>