E-mail a friend
★ Share your review of this book and be automatically entered for a chance to win $50!
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
La Cloche. The Story of Hector MacLeod and His Misadventures in the Georgian Bay and the La Cloche Districts
by COWAN, Hugh
- La Cloche. The Story of Hector MacLeod and His Misadventures in the Georgian Bay and the La Cloche Districts by COWAN, Hugh
- Bookseller: Patrick McGahern Books, Inc. (ABAC) (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 27529
- Title: La Cloche. The Story of Hector MacLeod and His Misadventures in the Georgian Bay and the La Cloche Districts
- Author: COWAN, Hugh
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Toronto. Published under the Auspices of the Algonquin Historical Society of Canada. 1928.
- Date published: 1928
- Keywords: CANADA CANADIAN LITERATURE NOVEL FICTION UNITED EMPIRE LOYALIST
Cash With Order - Visa, MasterCard and Cheques. We try to ship every order within twenty four hours. Professional responsible parcels. Postage and gst (if app.) are extra, at cost. Satisfaction guaranteed. Restocking charge on certain orders. Return condition responsibility of the customer
CAD $ 150.00 ($143.45)CAD $10.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>