E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has b...[more]
- The page on the right side of a book, with the term Verso used to describe the page on the left side....[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The na...[more]
Dealing in Futures: The Story of a Jewish Youth Movement
by Baer, Max F
- Dealing in Futures: The Story of a Jewish Youth Movement by Baer, Max F
- Bookseller: Twin City Antiquarian Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: ETJW00017
- Title: Dealing in Futures: The Story of a Jewish Youth Movement
- Author: Baer, Max F
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Near Fine/VG
- Edition: First Edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: B'nai B'rith International
- Place: Washington, D. C
- Date published: 1983
- Keywords: Ethnic Jewish Judaica
- Bookseller catalogs: Judaica;
- Subjects: Literal; SOCIAL SCIENCE / General;
Books are offered subject to prior sale. You may return any book within 14 days for a refund; if it was not as described, we will also refund return shipping costs (but please e-mail us first). We ship books upon receipt of payment by check or money order, or you can place credit card orders through Biblio. We can accept foreign checks from many countries, and will quote a price in your local currency upon request. Customers located in Minnesota will be charged 6.875% state sales tax, plus city or county sales tax where applicable. SHIPPING IN UNITED STATES: Book Rate shipping within the United States is $4.60 for the first volume, $1.15 for each additional volume. We will ship via Priority Mail for $12.99 per order (Save on multiple-book orders!). INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: International shipping rates are complex (cost depends upon weight and destination), so please feel free to email us for a quote before you order. Automatically quoted rates assume a shipping weight of 3 lbs. Extra shipping charges will apply for books with shipping weight over 3 lbs. You must approve the charges before the order will be shipped. Shipping charges will be reduced if shipping weight is under 3 lbs. LIBRARIES: We offer flexible terms to public and university libraries.
$ 35.00$4.60 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Digest of the Responsa Literature of Spain & North Africa (V...
Elon, Menachem (Ed.)
Jerusalem: The Institute for Research in Jewish Law, 1981. Maroon leather-textured boards, gilt titles on front board & spin...$30.00
The Jewish Spiritual Heroes (Vol. II: The "Amoraim" o...
New York: Pardes Publishing House, Inc., 1940. Translated by Solomon Katz. Brown cloth blocked to simulate leather, gold ink ti...$30.00
Maimonides and the Mekhilta of Rabbi Simeon Ben Johai
Kasher, M. M. (Ed.)
New York: American Torah Shelemah Committee, 1943. Black cloth, gilt titles on front board & spine, 193,  pp. Cloth badl...$50.00
Chaim Weizmann: Statesman, Scientist, and Builder of the Jewish...
Weisgal, Meyer W. (Ed.)
New York: Dial Press, 1944. Full blue cloth, white titles on front board & spine, 340 pp. Head of spine rubbed, 1 cm spot n...$20.00
Why settle for an ordinary copy of your favorite book when you could have an autographed copy? Find signed books here.
Collecting proofs, galleys, and advance reviews
Devoted collectors of rare books will love finding proofs, galleys, and advance review copies of their favorite pieces of literature. Find rare proofs and advance reading copies in the Rare Book Room.