E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The na...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has b...[more]
- The page on the right side of a book, with the term Verso used to describe the page on the left side....[more]
Dealing in Futures: The Story of a Jewish Youth Movement
by Baer, Max F
- Dealing in Futures: The Story of a Jewish Youth Movement by Baer, Max F
- Bookseller: Twin City Antiquarian Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: ETJW00017
- Title: Dealing in Futures: The Story of a Jewish Youth Movement
- Author: Baer, Max F
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Near Fine/VG
- Edition: First Edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: B'nai B'rith International
- Place: Washington, D. C
- Date published: 1983
- Keywords: Ethnic Jewish Judaica
- Bookseller catalogs: Judaica;
- Subjects: Literal; SOCIAL SCIENCE / General;
Books are offered subject to prior sale. You may return any book within 14 days for a refund; if it was not as described, we will also refund return shipping costs (but please e-mail us first). We ship books upon receipt of payment by check or money order, or you can place credit card orders through Biblio. We can accept foreign checks from many countries, and will quote a price in your local currency upon request. Customers located in Minnesota will be charged 6.875% state sales tax, plus city or county sales tax where applicable. SHIPPING IN UNITED STATES: Book Rate shipping within the United States is $4.60 for the first volume, $1.15 for each additional volume. We will ship via Priority Mail for $12.99 per order (Save on multiple-book orders!). INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: International shipping rates are complex (cost depends upon weight and destination), so please feel free to email us for a quote before you order. Automatically quoted rates assume a shipping weight of 3 lbs. Extra shipping charges will apply for books with shipping weight over 3 lbs. You must approve the charges before the order will be shipped. Shipping charges will be reduced if shipping weight is under 3 lbs. LIBRARIES: We offer flexible terms to public and university libraries.
$ 35.00$4.60 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
The Jewish Spiritual Heroes (Vol. II: The "Amoraim" o...
New York: Pardes Publishing House, Inc., 1940. Translated by Solomon Katz. Brown cloth blocked to simulate leather, gold ink ti...$30.00
Digest of the Responsa Literature of Spain & North Africa (V...
Elon, Menachem (Ed.)
Jerusalem: The Institute for Research in Jewish Law, 1981. Maroon leather-textured boards, gilt titles on front board & spin...$30.00
Herzl the King
New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1972. Black boards, gilt titles on spine, vii, 280 pp, notes. Owner's signature on f...$20.00
So Sue Me! The Story of a Community Court
New York: Saturday Review Press, 1972. About half dark blue cloth, the rest of boards covered with tan paper, gilt titles on spi...$20.00
Browse rare books
Interested in rare and collectible books? Booksellers from around the world showcase some of their finest in Biblio's rare book room.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.