E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
by Lyons, William
- Emotion by Lyons, William
- Bookseller: The Good Times Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 13322
- Title: Emotion
- Author: Lyons, William
- Book condition: A Near Fine Copy in Very Good Dust Jacket.
- Edition: First Edition.
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0521229049
- ISBN 13: 9780521229043
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press. Cambridge.
- Place: London
- Date published: (1980).
- Keywords: Philosophy, Kenny, A., Theory of Emotions
$ 30.00$3.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Location: St. James,New York
Collect modern first editions
Biblio is showcasing the top book published every year starting in 1919. See if your favorite modern first edition made the list! Check out our collecting first editions by the year.
How to identify a rare book
There are several important points to keep in mind when trying to determine if a book can be considered "rare". Read here to learn more.Learn how to determine if a book is rare