E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
by Lyons, William
- Emotion by Lyons, William
- Bookseller: The Good Times Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 13322
- Title: Emotion
- Author: Lyons, William
- Book condition: A Near Fine Copy in Very Good Dust Jacket.
- Edition: First Edition.
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0521229049
- ISBN 13: 9780521229043
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press. Cambridge.
- Place: London
- Date published: (1980).
- Keywords: Philosophy, Kenny, A., Theory of Emotions
$ 30.00$3.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Location: St. James,New York
How to identify a rare book
There are several important points to keep in mind when trying to determine if a book can be considered "rare". Read here to learn more.Learn how to determine if a book is rare
Books into film
Books that were subsequently made into films are among the most highly sought after titles for many collectors. View some of the high points in our books into film rare book room.