E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
by Lyons, William
- Emotion by Lyons, William
- Bookseller: The Good Times Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 13322
- Title: Emotion
- Author: Lyons, William
- Book condition: A Near Fine Copy in Very Good Dust Jacket.
- Edition: First Edition.
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0521229049
- ISBN 13: 9780521229043
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press. Cambridge.
- Place: London
- Date published: (1980).
- Keywords: Philosophy, Kenny, A., Theory of Emotions
$ 30.00$3.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Location: St. James,New York
Collecting and identifying signed letters and holographic documents
Many authors and other famous literary figures wrote and signed letters by hand, and you can find a great collection of them in the Biblio rare book room. See our great collection of handwritten letters and holographic documents
Browse rare books
Interested in rare and collectible books? Booksellers from around the world showcase some of their finest in Biblio's rare book room.