E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
by Lyons, William
- Emotion by Lyons, William
- Bookseller: The Good Times Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 13322
- Title: Emotion
- Author: Lyons, William
- Book condition: A Near Fine Copy in Very Good Dust Jacket.
- Edition: First Edition.
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0521229049
- ISBN 13: 9780521229043
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press. Cambridge.
- Place: London
- Date published: (1980).
- Keywords: Philosophy, Kenny, A., Theory of Emotions
$ 30.00$3.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Location: St. James,New York
Collecting proofs, galleys, and advance reviews
Devoted collectors of rare books will love finding proofs, galleys, and advance review copies of their favorite pieces of literature. Find rare proofs and advance reading copies in the Rare Book Room.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.