E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
ENGINEER FIELD MANUAL, FIELD FORTIFICATIONS. FM 5-15
by WAR DEPARTMENT
- ENGINEER FIELD MANUAL, FIELD FORTIFICATIONS. FM 5-15 by WAR DEPARTMENT
- Bookseller: Glenn Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 002053
- Title: ENGINEER FIELD MANUAL, FIELD FORTIFICATIONS. FM 5-15
- Author: WAR DEPARTMENT
- Publisher: Washington Government Ptg Office 1940.
- Keywords: MILITARY MANUAL FORTIFICATIONS
$ 20.00$8.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Location: Lake Quivira,Kansas
Cleaning and repairing leather books
Wondering how to take care of the leather books in your collection? Reknowned book care expert Bern Marcowitz explains how and when to clean and repair leather books.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.