E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
ENGINEER FIELD MANUAL, FIELD FORTIFICATIONS. FM 5-15
by WAR DEPARTMENT
- ENGINEER FIELD MANUAL, FIELD FORTIFICATIONS. FM 5-15 by WAR DEPARTMENT
- Bookseller: Glenn Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 002053
- Title: ENGINEER FIELD MANUAL, FIELD FORTIFICATIONS. FM 5-15
- Author: WAR DEPARTMENT
- Publisher: Washington Government Ptg Office 1940.
- Keywords: MILITARY MANUAL FORTIFICATIONS
$ 20.00$8.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Location: Lake Quivira,Kansas
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>