E-mail a friend
Esso. Mapa de La Republica de El Salvador
by EL SALVADOR)
- Esso. Mapa de La Republica de El Salvador by EL SALVADOR)
- Bookseller: oldimprints.com (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: B39100
- Title: Esso. Mapa de La Republica de El Salvador
- Author: EL SALVADOR)
- Publisher: Esso Standard Oil, S.A.
- Date published: 1947.
- Keywords: Central America, El Salvador, ephemera, highway map, highways, map, road map, spanish, United States, zzephem, zzmapg
- Bookseller catalogs: South America, Central America & the West Indies;
All items may be returned within 30 days in the condition received for a full refund. Shipping is not included, unless our description is in error when we pay postage both ways. Please contact us for shipping instructions before returning merchandise. Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we value your feedback. Because items are antique or out-of-print, they are offered subject to prior sale.
$ 48.00$4.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Mexico and Central America (Northern Part) Comprising Guatemala,...
MEXICO / CENTRAL AMERICA)
New York.: J.David Williams.. [ 1873].. Map, handcolor, 12 x 17 inches. Very short repaired edge tear at lower left edge, other...$50.00
Now that You're in Bermuda
BERMUDA) Treidler, Adolph (cover illus)
Bermuda Hotel Association.. 1936.. Booklet, blue black and white foldout map inside rear cover, approx. 8 x 23 inches, black an...$50.00
Mapa de Tabasco. 1953. Map title: Tabasco
1953.. Color map, 14 x 17 1/2 inches on sheet size 16 1/4 x 19 1/2 inches folded as issued an tipped into 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch st...$50.00
Join the Bibliophiles' Club today and start saving 10% on every book you buy on Biblio.com.$19.95 / year
Books into film
Books that were subsequently made into films are among the most highly sought after titles for many collectors. View some of the high points in our books into film rare book room.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.