E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
The Fall of the Wild, The Rise of the Zoo
by Robert Bendiner
- The Fall of the Wild, The Rise of the Zoo by Robert Bendiner
- Bookseller: Dog Lovers Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: ndeot23B41
- Title: The Fall of the Wild, The Rise of the Zoo
- Author: Robert Bendiner
- Book condition: Good+
- Jacket condition: Good
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: F
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0525102701
- ISBN 13: 9780525102700
- Publisher: E. P. Dutton
- Place: New York
- Date published: 1981
- Keywords: zoo wildlife animals natural history
We ship most orders within 24 hours. And we confirm shipments by e-mail.
We pack your purchases with care: Books are gently cleaned and individually wrapped before packing. They are sent on their way in sturdy parcels, with plenty of support and protection. Our pet professional peeve is the poorly packed book. So when it comes to wrapping and packing books, we follow our own advice, as set forth in The Care and Feeding of Books Old and New: A Simple Repair Manual for Book Lovers (available in hardcover and paperback editions).
Ordering a gift? We offer complimentary gift wrapping and cards with the message of your choice, to which we devote our very best penmanship.
Returns accepted if the item is not as described.
$ 20.00$4.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Location: New York,New York
Browse rare books
Interested in rare and collectible books? Booksellers from around the world showcase some of their finest in Biblio's rare book room.
Collecting food and drink books
Nothing quite whets the appetite for rare and collectible books like old and vintage cookbooks. Be sure to check out our cook books and food section of our rare book room.