E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
Family History Research in Greece
by Catsakis, Lica (Bywater)
- Family History Research in Greece by Catsakis, Lica (Bywater)
- Bookseller: KALAMOS BOOKS (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 22590
- Title: Family History Research in Greece
- Author: Catsakis, Lica (Bywater)
- Format/binding: Paperback
- Book condition: New Book from Publisher
- Edition: 2nd Ed
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Lica Catsakis
- Place: Phoenix AZ
- Keywords: GREEC GREEK FAMILY HISTORY RESEARCH GENEALOGY
- Bookseller catalogs: Biographies - Greek; Greece - Social Life & Customs;
- Subjects: BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Historical; SOCIAL SCIENCE / Ethnic Studies / General;
All books are carefully described. If the book you receive does not match,then please contact Kalamos Books, so we can address the problem. We can accept payments (Cash, Cheques, Postal Orders and International Money Orders)in your choice of the following currencies - CAN $, US$, UK Pounds and Euros - enquire for quotes at the current rate of exchange.
$ 30.00$12.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2004
HAYES, SALLY TYLER
Silhouette Books, 1997-10-01. Paperback. Used:Very Good. INTIMATE MOMENTS ROMANCE-818 ...$3.00
Join the Bibliophiles' Club today and start saving 10% on every book you buy on Biblio.com.$19.95 / year
Give the gift of book collecting to that book lover in your life with Biblio.com Gift Certificates.
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>
Collecting proofs, galleys, and advance reviews
Devoted collectors of rare books will love finding proofs, galleys, and advance review copies of their favorite pieces of literature. Find rare proofs and advance reading copies in the Rare Book Room.