E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
by United Press International and American Heritage Magazine
- Four Days by United Press International and American Heritage Magazine
- Bookseller: The Novel Shoppe (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 25681
- Title: Four Days
- Author: United Press International and American Heritage Magazine
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Very Good in Good dust jacket
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: American Heritage Publishing Company
- Date published: 1964
- Keywords: Kennedy, JFK, US Presidents, DALLAS
- Bookseller catalogs: Assassinations;
Money-back guarantee, provided prior notification of return is provided within 10 days. Return shipping charges will not be reimbursed.
$ 53.10$5.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2003
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Cleaning and repairing leather books
Wondering how to take care of the leather books in your collection? Reknowned book care expert Bern Marcowitz explains how and when to clean and repair leather books.