E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Leather binding made from calfskin. Most common form of leather binding....[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is c...[more]
- Marbled boards
- A hardcover book with a decorative, multi-colored paper on the outside covering....[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
Furniture History, the Journal of the Furniture History Society
by Journal of the Furniture History Society
- Furniture History, the Journal of the Furniture History Society by Journal of the Furniture History Society
- Bookseller: Stephen Foster Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 35293
- Title: Furniture History, the Journal of the Furniture History Society
- Author: Journal of the Furniture History Society
- Format/binding: H Half Calf
- Book condition: Very Good
- Edition: Magazine / Journal
- Publisher: The Furniture History Society
- Date published: 1965
- Keywords: Furniture, History, Furniture History Society, History of Furniture,
- Bookseller catalogs: Furniture; Leather Bound Sets;
£ 1,500.00 ($2470.80)£5.95 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Rural Residences consisting of a Series of Designs for Cottages,...
London: R. Ackermann. 1818. Large 8vo.. F First Edition. H Half Calf. Very Good. 27 hand-coloured aquatints, Large octavo. Bookp...£1,250.00
The Principles of Practical Perspective, or Scenographic Project...
London: Printed for Samuel Leigh, R. Ackermann, J. Harding, J. Taylor. 1815. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall. F First...£500.00
Join the Bibliophiles' Club today and start saving 10% on every book you buy on Biblio.com.£19.95 / year
Give the gift of book collecting to that book lover in your life with Biblio.com Gift Certificates.
Books into film
Books that were subsequently made into films are among the most highly sought after titles for many collectors. View some of the high points in our books into film rare book room.
Cleaning and repairing leather books
Wondering how to take care of the leather books in your collection? Reknowned book care expert Bern Marcowitz explains how and when to clean and repair leather books.