E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for ...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
Garcia Lorca: Cartas, postales, poemas y dibujos
by Garcia Lorca, Federico. Edicion, Introduccion y Notas por Antonio Gallego Morell
- Garcia Lorca: Cartas, postales, poemas y dibujos by Garcia Lorca, Federico. Edicion, Introduccion y Notas por Antonio Gallego Morell
- Bookseller: Crane's Bill Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 03971
- Title: Garcia Lorca: Cartas, postales, poemas y dibujos
- Author: Garcia Lorca, Federico. Edicion, Introduccion y Notas por Antonio Gallego Morell
- Format/binding: Paperback
- Book condition: Good
- Jacket condition: No Jacket (Paperback)
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Editorial Moneda y Credito
- Place: Madrid
- Date published: 1968
- Keywords: ESPANOL
- Bookseller catalogs: Literature in Spanish;
- Subjects: FOREIGN LANGUAGE STUDY / Spanish;
Returnable if not as described.
$ 60.00$3.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Location: Albuquerque,New Mexico
Mario Vargas Llosa: Opera Omnia
Vargas Llosa, Mario (Studies of). Edicion: Ana Maria Hernandez de Lopez
Madrid: Editorial Pliegos, 1994. Coleccion Pliegos de Ensayo. 439 pp. Critical essays (including a few in English). Tight and ap...$30.00
La rosa separada
Neruda, Pablo. Dibujos de Gabriel Di Toto
Buenos Aires: Miniaturas del Andarin, Torres Aguero, 1975. Miniature edition, approx. 2.75x4.25". 124 pp., b/w plates. Nota...$25.00
Far West: figuras y costumbres del oeste norteamericano (Bibliot...
Buenos Aires: Editorial Atlantida, 1941. Coleccion Azul. 135 pp., four color plates, line illustrations. In Spanish. Head and he...$25.00
Viento del pueblo
Barcelona: Editorial Lumen, 1977. El Bardo 115. Handsome reprint of the 1938 edition. 90 pp. Introductory note by T. Navarro Tom...$25.00
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.