E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
THE GENTLE GRAFTER
by O. Henry
- THE GENTLE GRAFTER by O. Henry
- Bookseller: TBCL The Book Collector's Library (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 28540
- Title: THE GENTLE GRAFTER
- Author: O. Henry
- Edition: 1st Edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Doubleday, Page & Company
- Place: New York
- Date published: 1908
- Keywords: First Edition Haycraft-Queen Cornerstone Nobel Prize Pulitzer Prize The
CONFIRMATION REQUIRED: by Phone or Email: All Items Offered Subject To Prior Sale. 10 Days Hold Pending Receipt Of Payment Unless Credit Established Beforehand. All books are American & British FIRST EDITIONS unless otherwise stated. All items are offered subject to prior sale. Books are guaranteed to be in condition described. Net To All Except For Reciprocal Trade Discounts. PAYMENT: Payments by PAY PAL [CLICK: https://www.paypal.com/ ], International Postal & Bank Money Order in US, Cdn, & Sterling/Euro accepted. Bank Draft or Bank Transfer of Funds. Corporate & Personal Cheques Accepted On A Hold Until Cleared Basis. Institutional Billing Procedures Will Be Accommodated. RETURNS: All books are guaranteed as described. Returns with cause are accepted within 3 days after receipt by Buyer. Prior notice of Return required in advance of Return.
O. Henry's short, simple stories are noted for their careful plotting, ironic coincidences, and surprise endings. Contents: The Octopus Marooned; Jeff Peters as a Personal Magnet; Modern Rural Sports; The Chair of Philanthromathematics; The Hand That Riles the World; The Exact Science of Matrimony; A Midsummer Masquerade; Shearing the Wolf; Innocents of Broadway; Conscience in Art; The Man Higher Up; A Tempered Wind; Hostages to Momus; The Ethics of Pig.
$ 150.00$10.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Collect modern first editions
Biblio is showcasing the top book published every year starting in 1919. See if your favorite modern first edition made the list! Check out our collecting first editions by the year.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.