E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- library binding
- The heel of the spine.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the pu...[more]
HAROLD AND THE PURPLE CRAYON
by Johnson, Crockett
- HAROLD AND THE PURPLE CRAYON by Johnson, Crockett
- Bookseller: Old Bag Lady Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 6837
- Title: HAROLD AND THE PURPLE CRAYON
- Author: Johnson, Crockett
- Illustrator: Crockett Johnson
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: G+/NONE
- Edition: First Edition; First Printing
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Harper & Brothers
- Date published: 1955
- Keywords: Children's Antiquarian
- Bookseller catalogs: Juvenile;
All books returnable within 5 days (of receipt) in same condition as shipped - unless specifically excluded at time of sale (example: yearbooks). Postage paid both ways by buyer unless we make an error. Shipping costs vary according to book weight,location of buyer and delivery service (UPS/USPS).
Harold and the Purple Crayon is a 1955 children's book by Crockett Johnson. Johnson's most popular book, it led to a series of books, and inspired many adaptations.
$ 89.50FREE shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Location: Sun CIty Center,Florida
AUNT BROWN'S BIRTHDAY A Story Told and Illustrated by Elsa B...
Ne York: Harper & Brothers. G/NONE. 1930. First Edition; First Printing. Hardcover. 8vo 8" - 9" tall; Unpaginated...$144.50
THE LAST EGYPTIAN A Romance of the Nile
Baum, Frank L. (Anonymous)
Philadelphia: Edward Stern & Co.. VG/NONE. 1908. First Edition; 2nd state. Hardcover. Color Illustrations; 12mo 7" - 7...$295.00
BIRTH OF THE FIREBRINGER (Signed)
Pierce, Meredith Ann
Ne York: Four Winds Press. NF/NF. 1985. First Edition; First Printing. Hardcover. 0027746100 . 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 234 ...$85.75
OL' MR. BEAR'S HONEY HUNT
Whiman Publishing Co.. G+/NONE. 1928. First Edition; First Printing. Softcover. Color Illustrations; 4to 11" - 13" ta...$94.50
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>
Collecting Arkham House
Learn about collecting the iconic horror and fantasy publisher that produced books by the likes of Ray Bradbury, August Derleth and H. P. Lovecraft.