E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The heel of the spine.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- library binding
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the pu...[more]
HAROLD AND THE PURPLE CRAYON
by Johnson, Crockett
- HAROLD AND THE PURPLE CRAYON by Johnson, Crockett
- Bookseller: Old Bag Lady Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 6837
- Title: HAROLD AND THE PURPLE CRAYON
- Author: Johnson, Crockett
- Illustrator: Crockett Johnson
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: G+/NONE
- Edition: First Edition; First Printing
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Harper & Brothers
- Date published: 1955
- Keywords: Children's Antiquarian
- Bookseller catalogs: Juvenile;
All books returnable within 5 days (of receipt) in same condition as shipped - unless specifically excluded at time of sale (example: yearbooks). Postage paid both ways by buyer unless we make an error. Shipping costs vary according to book weight,location of buyer and delivery service (UPS/USPS).
Harold and the Purple Crayon is a 1955 children's book by Crockett Johnson. Johnson's most popular book, it led to a series of books, and inspired many adaptations.
$ 89.50FREE shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Location: Sun CIty Center,Florida
AUNT BROWN'S BIRTHDAY A Story Told and Illustrated by Elsa B...
Ne York: Harper & Brothers. G/NONE. 1930. First Edition; First Printing. Hardcover. 8vo 8" - 9" tall; Unpaginated...$144.50
THE LAST EGYPTIAN A Romance of the Nile
Baum, Frank L. (Anonymous)
Philadelphia: Edward Stern & Co.. VG/NONE. 1908. First Edition; 2nd state. Hardcover. Color Illustrations; 12mo 7" - 7...$295.00
BIRTH OF THE FIREBRINGER (Signed)
Pierce, Meredith Ann
Ne York: Four Winds Press. NF/NF. 1985. First Edition; First Printing. Hardcover. 0027746100 . 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 234 ...$85.75
THE GARDEN FENCE And Other Stories
McLoughlin Brothers. VG-/NONE. 1882. First Edition; First Printing. Softcover. Color Illustrations; Small 4to 9" - 11"...$94.50
Books into film
Books that were subsequently made into films are among the most highly sought after titles for many collectors. View some of the high points in our books into film rare book room.
Make an offer on select books
Our booksellers are willing to listen to offers on thousands of uncommonly good books. Browse the selection here and name your price!