Dance Books, London: 1973. Softcover. Good condition. An attempt is made to define the development of ballet through the work of the choreographers and their colleagues and to give an account as well of those artists in this field whose influence has helped to create and change the various forms and styles of expressive dance. Includes an Index. ISBN: 0903102056.
Bookseller: Ad Infinitum Books
- Bookseller Inventory #: 5947X1
- Title: A History Of Ballet And Its Makers
- Author: LAWSON, JOAN
- Book condition: Softcover. Good condition
- Binding: Paperback
- ISBN 10:0903102056
- ISBN 13:9780903102056
- Publisher: Dance Books, London: 1973
- Pages: 202 pages
- Keywords: (Key Words: Ballet, Choreographers, Joan Lawson, Performing Arts, Expression, Dance, John Weaver, Igor Stravinsky, Leonide Massine, Mikhail Fokine, Serge Diaghilev, Sir Frederick Ashton, George Balanchine, England, Denmark, Russia)
- Bookseller catalogs:
Mount Vernon, New York
Terms of sale: Payment:
We accept major credit cards. We also accept cheques and money orders in US dollars drawn on US banks, and international postal money orders in US dollars.
We will accept purchase orders from libraries, schools and non-profit institutions.
Books which do not meet the descriptions listed online may be returned at any time for a full refund. All other books may be returned within two weeks for a refund of the price of the book minus shipping charges.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT