Note: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available
E-mail a friend
History of MenÂ´s Magazines: 1970's Under The Counter Vol. 6 (History of Mens Magazines)
by Dian Hanson
- History of MenÂ´s Magazines: 1970's Under The Counter Vol. 6 (History of Mens Magazines) by Dian Hanson
- Bookseller: P.S. Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 7087
- Title: History of MenÂ´s Magazines: 1970's Under The Counter Vol. 6 (History of Mens Magazines)
- Author: Dian Hanson
- Format/binding: Hardcover Hardcover
- Book condition: Fine
- Quantity available: 1
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 3822836370
- ISBN 13: 9783822836378
- Publisher: Taschen
- Place: Taschen
- Date published: November 2005
- Pages: 460
- Keywords: Erotica, Magazines, Pornography
- Bookseller catalogs: Cultural Studies - Media / Journalism;
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives damaged or other than as described.
$ 250.00$6.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Location: Brooklyn,New York
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Collecting Arkham House
Learn about collecting the iconic horror and fantasy publisher that produced books by the likes of Ray Bradbury, August Derleth and H. P. Lovecraft.