E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc. (whic...[more]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket....[more]
The Holy Bible. An Edition from 1844
- The Holy Bible. An Edition from 1844
- Bookseller: Yeomans in the Fork (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 102224
- Title: The Holy Bible. An Edition from 1844
- Format/binding: Hardcover Hardcover
- Book condition: Fair
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: Later
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: H. & E. Phinney
- Date published: 1844
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
$ 200.00$4.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2010
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Gifts for book lovers
Surely you know someone who needs an Oscar Wilde action figure. No? How about a Jane Austen tattoo set? Still looking? Check out our Bibliophile's Shop for great gifts for book lovers.