E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc. (whic...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket....[more]
The Holy Bible. An Edition from 1844
- The Holy Bible. An Edition from 1844
- Bookseller: Yeomans in the Fork (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 102224
- Title: The Holy Bible. An Edition from 1844
- Format/binding: Hardcover Hardcover
- Book condition: Fair
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: Later
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: H. & E. Phinney
- Date published: 1844
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
$ 200.00$4.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2010
Collecting food and drink books
Nothing quite whets the appetite for rare and collectible books like old and vintage cookbooks. Be sure to check out our cook books and food section of our rare book room.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.