Note: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available
E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- pictorial wraps
- Pictorial wraps are color illustrated covers for paperback books. Preceding mass-market paperbacks, this format brou...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
I Care About Animals: Moving from Emotion to Action
by Belton P. Mouras
London: Thomas Yoseloff Ltd./New York: A. S. Barnes, 1977.. Pictorial wraps, 8vo, 255 pages, index, extensive bibliography, black-and-white illustrations. Topics range from Pentagon policy to first aid; by the founder of the Animal Protection Institute. Very good condition (pages slightly discolored).. ISBN: 0498021130. Soft cover.
- I Care About Animals: Moving from Emotion to Action by Belton P. Mouras
- Bookseller: Dog Lovers Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: urCaon1583
- Title: I Care About Animals: Moving from Emotion to Action
- Author: Belton P. Mouras
- Book condition: Very good
- Quantity available: 1
- Binding: Paperback
- ISBN 10: 0498021130
- ISBN 13: 9780498021138
- Publisher: Thomas Yoseloff Ltd./New York: A. S. Barnes
- Place: London/New York
- Date published: 1977
- Keywords: animal welfare
- Bookseller catalogs: other animals and nature;
- Subjects: NATURE / Animal Rights;
We ship most orders within 24 hours. And we confirm shipments by e-mail.
We pack your purchases with care: Books are gently cleaned and individually wrapped before packing. They are sent on their way in sturdy parcels, with plenty of support and protection. Our pet professional peeve is the poorly packed book. So when it comes to wrapping and packing books, we follow our own advice, as set forth in The Care and Feeding of Books Old and New: A Simple Repair Manual for Book Lovers (available in hardcover and paperback editions).
Ordering a gift? We offer complimentary gift wrapping and cards with the message of your choice, to which we devote our very best penmanship.
Returns accepted if the item is not as described.
$ 7.00$4.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Location: New York,New York
Collecting food and drink books
Nothing quite whets the appetite for rare and collectible books like old and vintage cookbooks. Be sure to check out our cook books and food section of our rare book room.
How to identify a rare book
There are several important points to keep in mind when trying to determine if a book can be considered "rare". Read here to learn more.Learn how to determine if a book is rare