E-mail a friend
I Take My Stand For Peace
by Du Bois, W. E. B
- I Take My Stand For Peace by Du Bois, W. E. B
- Bookseller: ANTHOLOGY BOOKSELLERS (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 7256
- Title: I Take My Stand For Peace
- Author: Du Bois, W. E. B
- Format/binding: Staplebound Wraps
- Book condition: Near Fine
- Quantity available: 1
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Masses & Mainstream
- Place: New York
- Date published: 1951
- Bookseller catalogs: African American;
c.w.o. Net to all. Books returnable for any reason. We ask that you contact us before shipping so that we can expect them.
$ 22.00FREE shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Collecting food and drink books
Nothing quite whets the appetite for rare and collectible books like old and vintage cookbooks. Be sure to check out our cook books and food section of our rare book room.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.