E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- slip case
- A protective sleeve, often made of decorative cardboard or leather which houses a book. It is open on one end, so as to allow th...[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages."A leaf is a single sheet bou...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye.(see also Goatsk...[more]
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created ...[more]
AN ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO WINE
by RAINBIRD. GEORGE.;
- AN ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO WINE by RAINBIRD. GEORGE.;
- Bookseller: Paul Foster Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 7812
- Title: AN ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO WINE
- Author: RAINBIRD. GEORGE.;
- Quantity available: 1
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Octopus Books Limited. London.,1983
All books fully guaranteed. Any book found not ot be as described may be returned for a full refund within seven days of receipt. Please notify before returning any books. All items remain the property of Paul Foster Books until paid for in full. Payment by instalment acceptable for high value items. Please ask.
£ 675.00 ($1184.90)FREE shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: -1
THE ART OF FRENCH COOKERY
BEAUVILLIERS, A. B.:
London, Longman, Hurst, Reesa, Orme, Brown, and Green, 1825.. SECOND ENGLISH EDITION 1825, 12mo, approximately 160 x 95 mm, 6&f...£675.00
WINE AND WINE COUNTRIES: A Record and Manual for Wine Merchants ...
London, Hamilton, Adams, & Co., 1862.. FIRST EDITION 1862, 8vo, approximately 170 x 105 mm, 6½ x 4 inches, pages: (2...£695.00
REPORTS RELATING TO THE ENTERTAINMENT OF HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN I...
London, printed by Arthur Taylor, 1838.. FIRST EDITION 1838. Tall 4to, approximately 395 x 255 mm, 15½ x 10 inches, titl...£750.00
Food And Nutrition (Eight -8- Volume Set)
Hayes, Dayle / Laudan, Rachel
Tarrytown, New York: Marshall Cavendish Reference. New. 2008. First Edition: First Printing. Hard Cover. 8.75 x 11.25 in. each v...$525.00
Make an offer on select books
Our booksellers are willing to listen to offers on thousands of uncommonly good books. Browse the selection here and name your price!
Gifts for book lovers
Surely you know someone who needs an Oscar Wilde action figure. No? How about a Jane Austen tattoo set? Still looking? Check out our Bibliophile's Shop for great gifts for book lovers.