E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
International Library Of Negro Life And History
by Wesley, Charles H., Romero, Patricia W
- International Library Of Negro Life And History by Wesley, Charles H., Romero, Patricia W
- Bookseller: WoodcrestBooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 102997
- Title: International Library Of Negro Life And History
- Author: Wesley, Charles H., Romero, Patricia W
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Very Good with no dust jacket
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Publisher's Company, Inc.
- Place: NY
- Date published: 1968
- Keywords: Negro Americans, HISTORY, Civil War, SLAVERY, CITIZENSHIP, WESLEY, Romero No Isbn Black Interests
- Bookseller catalogs: History;
- Subjects: HISTORY / General;
$ 30.00FREE shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Hypatia: New Foes with and Old Face
N Y: A.L. Burt Company. Very Good with no dust jacket. 1900. Reprint. Hardcover. 1900, Reprint Editon, hardbound in red leather,...$30.00
Guide For Collectors Of Oral Traditions And Folk Cultural Materi...
Leach, MacEdward; Glassie, Henry
Harrisburg, PA: Pennsylvania Historical And Museum Commission. Near Fine. 1973. First Edition; Second Printing. Softcover. 09111...$30.00
Selected Writings of Bolivar Two Volume Set
Bierck, Harold A
New York: The Colonial Inc. Near Fine with no dust jacket. 1951. First Edition. Hardcover. 1951 First edition Hard cover blue cl...$30.00
A History of Venice From it's Founding to the Unification of...
New York: Barnes & Noble. Fine in Fine dust jacket. 2006. Reprint. Hardcover. 1566196825 . Hardbound, Book and dustjacket ar...$30.00
Books on sale
Did you know many booksellers offer exclusive sales and discounts on their books on Biblio? Check out our books on sale for a great deal on an uncommonly good book!
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.