E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The na...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or paper...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
Introduction to the Primates - Living and Fossil
by Rosen, S.I
- Introduction to the Primates - Living and Fossil by Rosen, S.I
- Bookseller: Second Hand Prose, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 1637
- Title: Introduction to the Primates - Living and Fossil
- Author: Rosen, S.I
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Very Good
- Jacket condition: Dust Jacket Included
- Edition: First Edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0134934601
- ISBN 13: 9780134934600
- Publisher: Prentice-Hall, Inc.
- Date published: 1974
- Keywords: PRIMATES ISBN 0134934601 ANTHROPOLOGY
- Bookseller catalogs: Anthropology;
- Subjects: SOCIAL SCIENCE / Anthropology / General;
International customers: We reduce postage for lighter-weight packages when possible. Please inquire for more information about shipping. Domestic orders: Priority Mail prices will be reduced for smaller books. You may pay by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express on-line through Biblio.com. Domestic orders may also be paid with a USPS postal money order for the exact amount of the order. Money orders should be made payable to Second Hand Prose, Inc. Maryland In-state orders, and orders mailed to Maryland require 6% sales tax.
$ 25.00$4.22 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Collecting proofs, galleys, and advance reviews
Devoted collectors of rare books will love finding proofs, galleys, and advance review copies of their favorite pieces of literature. Find rare proofs and advance reading copies in the Rare Book Room.