E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
John Doble's Journal and Letters from the Mines: Mokelumna Hill, Jackson, Volcano and San Francisco, 1851-1865
by Doble, John
- John Doble's Journal and Letters from the Mines: Mokelumna Hill, Jackson, Volcano and San Francisco, 1851-1865 by Doble, John
- Bookseller: Singularity Rare & Fine (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 000690
- Title: John Doble's Journal and Letters from the Mines: Mokelumna Hill, Jackson, Volcano and San Francisco, 1851-1865
- Author: Doble, John
- Illustrator: From Photos / Engravings, Maps
- Format/binding: Pictorial Cloth
- Book condition: Near Fine
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First Edition & Limited Edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Old West Publishing Co.
- Place: Denver
- Date published: 1962
- Keywords: history, biography, Americana, first edition, limited edition, illustrations, geography, mining, Travel, Exploration, Maps
- Bookseller catalogs: History / Government / Political / Societal;
$ 105.00$6.50 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Location: Baldwinsville,New York
A Brief History of Lyme
Lyme Regis: Friends of the Museum, 1981. First Edition . Printed Wrappers. Near Fine. Octavo. Lyme Regis; Friends of the Museu...$110.00
The Edge of War
Calgary,Alberta, Canada: Detselig Enterprises Ltd, 1988. 1st Edition . Hardcover. Fine/Fine. 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾...$115.00
A Century of Methodism in the First Ward of Syracuse, formerly S...
Rev. George E. Hutchings, A.M
Syracuse, NY: Centennial Committee of the First Ward M.E. Church, 1907. 1st Edition . Hardcover. Very Good. Syracuse, NY: Cent...$120.00
The Spirit of Democracy
Boston / Cambridge: Houghton Mifflin / The Riverside Press, 1910. First Edition . Cloth. Near Fine. Octavo. Boston: Houghton M...$120.00
Why settle for an ordinary copy of your favorite book when you could have an autographed copy? Find signed books here.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.