E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use....[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
Karl Zomar's Scrap Book
by Zomar, Karl
- Karl Zomar's Scrap Book by Zomar, Karl
- Bookseller: Lotzabooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 101824
- Title: Karl Zomar's Scrap Book
- Author: Zomar, Karl
- Format/binding: Soft Cover
- Book condition: Very Good
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: Apparent First Edition
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Self Published
- Place: Springfield, MO
- Date published: 1936
- Keywords: Poetry; Christian::Poetry; NOISBN
- Bookseller catalogs: Poetry; Christian / Poetry;
Refunds will be granted only if the condition differs from the condition described in the listing.
Spectrum (University of Massachusetts Undergraduate Literary and...
University of Massachusetts, 1976. Softcover. Fine Condition. A collection of poems, essays, drawings, etc. from students a...$15.00
Beginning Always: Mother and Son
Jones, Dottie; Graber, Thomas L
Earthly Publications, Wichita, KS, 1997. First Edition. Softcover. Very Good Condition. Signed by Author. Personal inscript...$15.00
Point Counter Point: Mental Touchstones for the Searching Spirit
K. Bradford Brown
Lifetimes Press, Los Gatos, CA, 1988. Hardcover. Good Condition/Very Good. Signed by Author. Also offered as part of a 3-vo...$15.00
Cajun Poetry, Etc
Broussard, Ann Beverly
Ann Beverly Creations, Biloxi, MS, 1990. First Edition. Stapled Softcover. Fine. 18pp; 12 cajun poems with illustrations; N...$15.00
Cleaning and repairing leather books
Wondering how to take care of the leather books in your collection? Reknowned book care expert Bern Marcowitz explains how and when to clean and repair leather books.
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.