E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use....[more]
Karl Zomar's Scrap Book
by Zomar, Karl
- Karl Zomar's Scrap Book by Zomar, Karl
- Bookseller: Lotzabooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 101824
- Title: Karl Zomar's Scrap Book
- Author: Zomar, Karl
- Format/binding: Softcover
- Book condition: Very Good
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: Apparent First Edition
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Self Published
- Place: Springfield, MO
- Date published: 1936
- Keywords: Poetry; Christian::Poetry; NOISBN
- Bookseller catalogs: Poetry; Christian / Poetry;
Refunds will be granted only if the condition differs from the condition described in the listing.
$ 15.00$3.99 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2008
Poems of Robert Browning, 1842-1864
Oxford University Press, London, 1928. Hardcover. Very Good/No Dust Jacket. 456pp; World's Classics Edition; Green bo...$15.00
Self Published. First Edition. Softcover. Very Good. Illustrator: Miller, Al. Signed by Author. 32pp; A book filled with po...$15.00
Spectrum (University of Massachusetts Undergraduate Literary and...
University of Massachusetts, 1976. Softcover. Fine Condition. A collection of poems, essays, drawings, etc. from students a...$15.00
Signs of Life: Mental Touchstones for the Warrior of the Spirit
K. Bradford Brown
Lifetimes Press, Los Gatos, CA, 1988. Hardcover. Good Condition/Very Good. Signed by Author. Also offered as part of a 3-vo...$15.00
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.