E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former o...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
KNIGHT ERRANT- A Biography of Douglas Fairbanks, Jr
by Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.- Brian Connell
- KNIGHT ERRANT- A Biography of Douglas Fairbanks, Jr by Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.- Brian Connell
- Seller: jakoll (CA)
- Seller: Inventory #: 3342
- Title: KNIGHT ERRANT- A Biography of Douglas Fairbanks, Jr
- Author: Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.- Brian Connell
- Illustrator: Illustrated
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: VG++
- Jacket condition: Fair++-Good
- Edition: 1st Edition-1st Printing
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Doubleday & Co.
- Place: Garden City, NY
- Date published: 1955
- Keywords: Non-fiction-biography-celebrity-actor-history-WWII-Navy-illustrated-Signed
- Size: 8vo
Payment must be received within 7 working days. Payments by cheque will be held 10 working days to clear. Full refund of purchase price only if item has been misdescribed as pertains to condition. Mailing costs non-refundable. Item must be returned in the same condition as it was originally sent out for refund conditions to apply.
Matewan. (Laserdisc Film)
SAYLES, John, Director. Haskell Wexler, Cinematographer. Signed by Director John Sayles and also by Cinematographer Haskell Wexler
Image Entertainment / Lorimar Home Video, 1987. First edition / First printing. Laserdisc in illustrated sleeve. Very fine i...$275.00
Signed letter on official FBI letterhead page Dated 1972. Comple...
USA: Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation. Office of Director, 1972. Fine. Letter is typewritten reply to...AUD $275.00
Dutch Treat Club 1972 - Sixty-Seventh Anniversary SIGNED BY PHI...
Privately Printed By The Dutch Treat Club, 1972. In AS NEW CONDITION. LIMITED TO 800 COPIES. Oblong format. 76pp,  bound i...$285.00
Why Not the Best?
Nashville, Tennessee: Broadman Press, 1975. SIGNED BY AUTHOR and former President Jimmy Carter on the title page "Jimmy Car...$250.00
How to identify a rare book
There are several important points to keep in mind when trying to determine if a book can be considered "rare". Read here to learn more.Learn how to determine if a book is rare
Why settle for an ordinary copy of your favorite book when you could have an autographed copy? Find signed books here.