E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former o...[more]
KNIGHT ERRANT- A Biography of Douglas Fairbanks, Jr
by Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.- Brian Connell
- KNIGHT ERRANT- A Biography of Douglas Fairbanks, Jr by Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.- Brian Connell
- Seller: jakoll (CA)
- Seller: Inventory #: 3342
- Title: KNIGHT ERRANT- A Biography of Douglas Fairbanks, Jr
- Author: Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.- Brian Connell
- Illustrator: Illustrated
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: VG++
- Jacket condition: Fair++-Good
- Edition: 1st Edition-1st Printing
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Doubleday & Co.
- Place: Garden City, NY
- Date published: 1955
- Keywords: Non-fiction-biography-celebrity-actor-history-WWII-Navy-illustrated-Signed
Payment must be received within 7 working days. Payments by cheque will be held 10 working days to clear. Full refund of purchase price only if item has been misdescribed as pertains to condition. Mailing costs non-refundable. Item must be returned in the same condition as it was originally sent out for refund conditions to apply.
Matewan. (Laserdisc Film)
SAYLES, John, Director. Haskell Wexler, Cinematographer. Signed by Director John Sayles and also by Cinematographer Haskell Wexler
Image Entertainment / Lorimar Home Video, 1987. First edition / First printing. Laserdisc in illustrated sleeve. Very fine i...$275.00
Dutch Treat Club 1972 - Sixty-Seventh Anniversary SIGNED BY PHI...
Privately Printed By The Dutch Treat Club, 1972. In AS NEW CONDITION. LIMITED TO 800 COPIES. Oblong format. 76pp,  bound i...$285.00
Hoover, J. Edgar
New York: Random House, 1969. Second Printing of the first edition. Signed and inscribed by J. Edgar Hoover on the first blank p...$250.00
Signed Film Script
BERKELEY, Busby (1895-1976)
Director acclaimed for his innovative, kaleidoscopic choreography in such 1930s musical films as "42nd Street." Signed...$250.00
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.