E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former o...[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
KNIGHT ERRANT- A Biography of Douglas Fairbanks, Jr
by Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.- Brian Connell
- KNIGHT ERRANT- A Biography of Douglas Fairbanks, Jr by Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.- Brian Connell
- Seller: jakoll (CA)
- Seller: Inventory #: 3342
- Title: KNIGHT ERRANT- A Biography of Douglas Fairbanks, Jr
- Author: Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.- Brian Connell
- Illustrator: Illustrated
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: VG++
- Jacket condition: Fair++-Good
- Edition: 1st Edition-1st Printing
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Doubleday & Co.
- Place: Garden City, NY
- Date published: 1955
- Keywords: Non-fiction-biography-celebrity-actor-history-WWII-Navy-illustrated-Signed
Payment must be received within 7 working days. Payments by cheque will be held 10 working days to clear. Full refund of purchase price only if item has been misdescribed as pertains to condition. Mailing costs non-refundable. Item must be returned in the same condition as it was originally sent out for refund conditions to apply.
Matewan. (Laserdisc Film)
SAYLES, John, Director. Haskell Wexler, Cinematographer. Signed by Director John Sayles and also by Cinematographer Haskell Wexler
Image Entertainment / Lorimar Home Video, 1987. First edition / First printing. Laserdisc in illustrated sleeve. Very fine i...$275.00
Dutch Treat Club 1972 - Sixty-Seventh Anniversary SIGNED BY PHI...
Privately Printed By The Dutch Treat Club, 1972. In AS NEW CONDITION. LIMITED TO 800 COPIES. Oblong format. 76pp,  bound i...$285.00
Join the Bibliophiles' Club today and start saving 10% on every book you buy on Biblio.com.$19.95 / year
Give the gift of book collecting to that book lover in your life with Biblio.com Gift Certificates.
Cleaning and repairing leather books
Wondering how to take care of the leather books in your collection? Reknowned book care expert Bern Marcowitz explains how and when to clean and repair leather books.
Collecting proofs, galleys, and advance reviews
Devoted collectors of rare books will love finding proofs, galleys, and advance review copies of their favorite pieces of literature. Find rare proofs and advance reading copies in the Rare Book Room.