E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former o...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
KNIGHT ERRANT- A Biography of Douglas Fairbanks, Jr
by Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.- Brian Connell
- KNIGHT ERRANT- A Biography of Douglas Fairbanks, Jr by Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.- Brian Connell
- Seller: jakoll (CA)
- Seller: Inventory #: 3342
- Title: KNIGHT ERRANT- A Biography of Douglas Fairbanks, Jr
- Author: Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.- Brian Connell
- Illustrator: Illustrated
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: VG++
- Jacket condition: Fair++-Good
- Edition: 1st Edition-1st Printing
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Doubleday & Co.
- Place: Garden City, NY
- Date published: 1955
- Keywords: Non-fiction-biography-celebrity-actor-history-WWII-Navy-illustrated-Signed
Payment must be received within 7 working days. Payments by cheque will be held 10 working days to clear. Full refund of purchase price only if item has been misdescribed as pertains to condition. Mailing costs non-refundable. Item must be returned in the same condition as it was originally sent out for refund conditions to apply.
Matewan. (Laserdisc Film)
SAYLES, John, Director. Haskell Wexler, Cinematographer. Signed by Director John Sayles and also by Cinematographer Haskell Wexler
Image Entertainment / Lorimar Home Video, 1987. First edition / First printing. Laserdisc in illustrated sleeve. Very fine i...$275.00
Dutch Treat Club 1972 - Sixty-Seventh Anniversary SIGNED BY PHI...
Privately Printed By The Dutch Treat Club, 1972. In AS NEW CONDITION. LIMITED TO 800 COPIES. Oblong format. 76pp,  bound i...$285.00
Hoover, J. Edgar
New York: Random House, 1969. Second Printing of the first edition. Signed and inscribed by J. Edgar Hoover on the first blank p...$250.00
Why Not the Best?
Nashville, Tennessee: Broadman Press, 1975. SIGNED BY AUTHOR and former President Jimmy Carter on the title page "Jimmy Car...$250.00
Books into film
Books that were subsequently made into films are among the most highly sought after titles for many collectors. View some of the high points in our books into film rare book room.
Collect modern first editions
Biblio is showcasing the top book published every year starting in 1919. See if your favorite modern first edition made the list! Check out our collecting first editions by the year.