E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding....[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. Vel...[more]
The Life of Our Saviour Jesus Christ Three Hundred and Sixty-Five Compositions from the Four Gospels Vol I
by Tissot, J. James
- The Life of Our Saviour Jesus Christ Three Hundred and Sixty-Five Compositions from the Four Gospels Vol I by Tissot, J. James
- Bookseller: Samuel Lasenby Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 2087
- Title: The Life of Our Saviour Jesus Christ Three Hundred and Sixty-Five Compositions from the Four Gospels Vol I
- Author: Tissot, J. James
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Very Good
- Edition: The People's Edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Sampson Low, Marston & Co., Ltd.
- Place: London
- Date published: 1897
- Bookseller catalogs: Literature; Religion; Decorative Arts;
- Subjects: HOUSE & HOME / Decorating;
Check or money order.Pay Pal accepted. Actual shipping costs quoted. Shipping via USPS with confirmation. All items refundable if not as described.Seven day period for all returns. CALIFORNIA STATE SALES TAX AT 7.75% REQUIRED ON ALL INNER STATE SALES PER STATE BOARD OF EQUILIZATION.
$ 30.00$5.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Location: Corona del Mar,California
A Chaunt of Life, and Other Poems, with Sketches and Essays
Hoyt, Rev. Ralph
New York: Piercy & Reed, 1844. Blue boards with rubbed gilt decoration on cover. +6-32p,illus,color. Presentations signed...$27.00
GA Houses 10
Tokoyo: A.D. A. Edita Tokyo Co., 1982. Glossy pictorial cover. +6-175p,pl,cp,illus. Special Feature: New Waves in American Ar...$25.00
Join the Bibliophiles' Club today and start saving 10% on every book you buy on Biblio.com.$19.95 / year
Give the gift of book collecting to that book lover in your life with Biblio.com Gift Certificates.
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.