E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for ...[more]
Lillabulero: Being a Periodical of Literature and the Arts. Volume 2, Number 1. Underground Railroad Issue
by BANKS, Russell, and William Matthews, Editors. Signed by Russell Banks
Chapel Hill: Lillabulero, Winter 1968. Signed by Russell Banks on title page. First edition / First printing. Stapled yellow wrappers. Fine. Includes Poetry by Greg Kuzma, Henry H. Roth, Robert Morgan, Lucius Shepard, Criticism by Banks, Matthews, a piece on Robert Creeley, etc.
- Lillabulero: Being a Periodical of Literature and the Arts. Volume 2, Number 1. Underground Railroad Issue by BANKS, Russell, and William Matthews, Editors. Signed by Russell Banks
- Bookseller: Orpheus Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 13336
- Title: Lillabulero: Being a Periodical of Literature and the Arts. Volume 2, Number 1. Underground Railroad Issue
- Author: BANKS, Russell, and William Matthews, Editors. Signed by Russell Banks
- Format/binding: Stapled yellow wrappers.
- Book condition: Fine.
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First edition / First printing.
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Lillabulero,
- Place: Chapel Hill:
- Date published: Winter 1968.
- Pages: 53 pages.
- Subjects: POETRY / Anthologies (multiple authors);
Check, Money Order, or Cashiers Check with order unless credit has been established. Credit cards are accepted through PayPal and the Biblio site. Books may be reserved by telephone (425-556-9376) or Email (email@example.com) and will be held for 1 week pending payment in full. Note: When we state First Edition we are speaking of a First Printing. We strongly recommend that you call or Email to reserve books prior to sending payment via mail. Please telephone between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Pacific Time. Make Checks Payable To: Orpheus Books. Washington state residents must include 9.5% sales tax. International orders must be paid in U.S. currency and will be shipped at different rates. We ship via the U.S. postal service, FedEx and UPS unless other arrangements are made. If you select surface mail, it will be shipped via media rate. Oversize and heavy shipments will accrue additional charges. Returns may be made within 7 days of receipt and must be insured at full value and received in the same condition as when sent. Prior notice of return is appreciated.
$ 125.00$5.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Books into film
Books that were subsequently made into films are among the most highly sought after titles for many collectors. View some of the high points in our books into film rare book room.
How to identify a rare book
There are several important points to keep in mind when trying to determine if a book can be considered "rare". Read here to learn more.Learn how to determine if a book is rare