E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- slip case
- A protective sleeve, often made of decorative cardboard or leather which houses a book. It is open on one end, so as to allow th...[more]
The Lincoln Lawyer
by Connelly, Michael
- The Lincoln Lawyer by Connelly, Michael
- Bookseller: Seattle Mystery Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 5016
- Title: The Lincoln Lawyer
- Author: Connelly, Michael
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: As New
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: Limited ed
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: SCV
- Place: Los Angeles
- Date published: 2005
- Keywords: MICKEY HALLER, HALLER, LAWYER, DEFENSE ATTORNEY, LINCOLN TOWN CAR, BACKSEAT, LA, JUSTICE, PLAYBOY, MURDER, EVIL, COURTROOM, LEGAL, MYSTERY, THRILLER, SUSPENSE
- Bookseller catalogs: FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Hard-Boiled; FICTION / Legal;
- Subjects: FICTION / Fantasy / General; FICTION / Legal; FICTION / Mystery & Detective / General; FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Hard-Boiled; FICTION / Suspense;
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, money orders and personal checks. Books may be returned within 30 days. Full refund will be given upon receipt of book in condition as originally sent. Washington State residents must be charged applicable sales tax.
The Lincoln Lawyer is the 16th novel by American crime writer Michael Connelly, and the first featuring the Los Angeles attorney Mickey Haller (the half-brother of Connelly's mainstay detective Hieronymus "Harry" Bosch).
$ 475.00$5.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
The Butchers Boy
New York: Scribners, 1982. First printing. Hardcover. Very Good/very good. Light shelf wear to book. Spine gently cocked/ jack...$500.00
Westlake, Donald E
New York: Random House, 1960. First printing. Hardcover. Very Good/very good. Review copy of Westlake's first book to be p...$500.00
Firing Offense, A
New York: St. Martin's Press, 1992. First printing. Hardcover. Very Good/very good. Signed on title page, first book by th...$500.00
New York: Harper & Row, 1964. First American edition. Hardcover. Very Good/very good. Shelf wear to edges, ends of spine r...$450.00
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Collecting proofs, galleys, and advance reviews
Devoted collectors of rare books will love finding proofs, galleys, and advance review copies of their favorite pieces of literature. Find rare proofs and advance reading copies in the Rare Book Room.