E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf. A...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Uncut pages
- 'Uncut pages', or simply 'uncut', traditionally refers to a book which has not been trimmed by rebinding. Prior to the mid-ninet...[more]
- Generally refers to a hardcover with cloth covering the outside of the book covers....[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former o...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
Little Journeys to the Homes of the Great (14 volumes)
by Hubbard, Elbert
- Little Journeys to the Homes of the Great (14 volumes) by Hubbard, Elbert
- Bookseller: Ken Sanders Rare Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 23611
- Title: Little Journeys to the Homes of the Great (14 volumes)
- Author: Hubbard, Elbert
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: The Memorial Edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: The Roycrofters / Wm. H. Wise & Co.
- Place: East Aurora, NY
- Date published: 1928
- Keywords: little journeys; Elbert Hubbard; set; memorial edition; Roycrofters; East Aurora
All items subject to prior sale. Orders filled upon payment. We accept check, money order, PayPal (email@example.com), and credit card (Visa/MC/AmEx/Discover). Billing terms will be arranged for institutions according to their needs, and for customers who have established credit with our company. All items are guaranteed authentic and as described, autographed items are guaranteed indefinitely. Items may be returned for a full refund within ten days of receipt, prior notification requested.
$ 100.00$5.00 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Location: Salt Lake City,Utah
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>