E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use....[more]
Look Your Best
by Jones, Candy
- Look Your Best by Jones, Candy
- Bookseller: The Book Escape (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 034561
- Title: Look Your Best
- Author: Jones, Candy
- Book condition: Very Good
- Jacket condition: Good
- Publisher: Harper & Row
- Place: New York
- Date published: 1964
- Keywords: Style Clothing Dress Dressing Wear Fashion Women's
- Bookseller catalogs: Fashion;
- Subjects: ART / Fashion;
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
$ 6.00$3.99 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2008
What is a first edition?
The concept of a first edition is central to most book collecting endeavors. Find out what makes a first edition important and how to identify one.
Collecting food and drink books
Nothing quite whets the appetite for rare and collectible books like old and vintage cookbooks. Be sure to check out our cook books and food section of our rare book room.